Home and Contents Insurance

Your home is one of your biggest assets, and making sure it’s protected, along with the contents of it, is really important. Let us help you find the policy that suits your needs and keeps your home safe and sound.

What is Home and Contents, Landlords and Strata Insurance?

Simply put, Home and Contents Insurance covers the place you call home, and the contents of your home for any loss or damage caused directly by an insured event, like a robbery or a bushfire. Landlords Insurance and Strata Insurance covers the dwelling and the option of fixtures and fittings for any loss or damage caused directly by an insured event.

Who Needs Home and Contents, Landlords and Strata Insurance?

Any home owner should take out cover on the above Insurance policies to cover one of their biggest assets.

Why should you protect yourself?

The policy covers your assets against any loss or damage to your home, contents or both caused directly by an Insured event. Therefore if loss or damage does occur there is cover in place to repair or replace the home.

How should you protect yourself?

Take out an Insurance policy to cover your assets.


Request a quote

Subscribe to our mailing list

Keep up to date with our news and updates
Subscription Form
Built on a philosophy of full transparency and equal status, NRI is unique among rural distributor groups, offering true equity and wealth-creating opportunities for its shareholders.
Copyright © 2024 National Rural Independents. Ltd. All rights Reserved. ABN 67 096 985 956
NRIG is a licenced trading name of Adroit Insurance and Risk Pty Ltd ABN 75 078 972 700 (Adroit). Adroit has been appointed by Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Limited ABN15 003 886 687 (IA) to recruit authorised representatives for IA and supervise and manage those authorised representatives. While Adroit holds an AFSL, Adroit and those individuals will not be providing any financial services to you. IA will be the licensee providing financial services to you and IA will be responsible for those financial services. IA will pay Adroit fees for the services it provides to IA.
This website contains general information only and may not suit your particular circumstances. To decide if a policy is right for you please carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and/or Policy wording. A copy of the PDS or policy wording is available by contacting our office on (03) 5331 8317.
Powered by Clutch Digital